I am back on the internet. It has been a very long and eventful year for me.
- I moved in with my long-term boyfriend.
- I got my first full-time job.
- I got my driver’s license (after three long years!).
- I decided to pursue graduate school.
Again, like I said, this year has been a very long, very eventful year. I am twenty-four years old and finally in a place in my life where I am content. I am content and still moving forward with vigor.
As for creative projects, there is much to tell.
- I am halfway done with my MASTER WIP.
- I am looking forward to working on a second for National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo, as you will).
- YouTube will once again be a thing as I discover what exactly I should do on YouTube.
This has been a quick comeback to say hello and that I am back!
Look forward to new posts every Monday!